Stackable Resistance Bands are a perfect solution. Designed to meet all of your needs and challenge your muscles equally, the set includes 4 bands, door anchor, 2 ankle straps, handles, and exercise guide.
Stackable Resistance Bands are an extremely versatile full-body workout set for any level of fitness. The four 48-inch bands have varying resistance levels, from 5-20 lbs, and can be stacked for up to 14 levels of resistance and up to 56 pounds. Each set comes with a door anchor, two ankle straps, two extra-large foam handles, and a convenient carrying case, so it’s like having a gym with you wherever you need one. Great for at-home use, rehabilitation, travel, or daily gym workouts. The heavy-duty fitness bands are made of double-dipped latex for durable performance, and allow you to move through a greater range of motion to improve coordination and stability. No more having to choose just one weight or resistance level for a limited workout - you can have the full package!
Resistance Levels: • Green- 5 to 8 pounds • Red- 8 to 12 pounds • Blue- 12 to 16 pounds • Black- 16 to 20 pounds
- Designed for a total body workout
- Targets specific muscle groups through a full range of motion
- Made of double-dipped, heavy-duty latex to ensure high performance
- Features 4 individual color-coded bands; can be stacked to provide 14 levels of resistance
- Comes with 2 foam handles, manual door anchor, and convenient carrying case
- Sets include 2 ankle cuff straps
Measurements: 48"L (each band)
Material: Latex tubes, EVA foam handles
Use & Care:
- Before each use, check bands for damage in order to avoid breakage while training
- Do not use bands on abrasive or jagged surfaces
- Do not stretch to more than 3 times their original length
- Do not release the bands when under tension to avoid injury. Carefully return bands to their original length before releasing.
- Always use a strong anchor point, such as a closed door or sturdy piece of equipment
- Store in a cool, dry place away from moisture, heat, and direct sunlight
- Wipe with a damp cloth to clean. Do not use soap or other cleaning products on bands, as it may damage and/or weaken latex.