Venture to places you never thought possible with ProsourceFit Anti-Shock Trekking Poles. Whether on a hike or walking a trail, hiking poles reduce shock and pressure on your joints while assisting you with greater power, balance, and endurance.
Conquer mountains with ProsourceFit Anti-Shock Trekking Poles, made to suit the great outdoors and pavement for daily exercise and long hikes. Made of premium durable lightweight aluminum, they won’t weigh you down and promote greater balance. Shock absorbing springs protect your joints and reduce impact while providing greater stability. The extendable design makes them great for any size hiker, so you can easily propel your way over hills and get a great workout. The rubber feet can be used on any surface, and plastic handles offer a comfortable grip and include a mini compass so you won’t get lost!
- Ideal for easing pressure on your knees, elbows, and wrists
- Absorbs shock from all surfaces
- 3-section lightweight aluminum pole, extendable from 26” to 53”
- Comfortable plastic grips with wrist straps and mini-compass
- Includes wear-resistant carbide tip with snow disc
Measurements: 26”H to 53”H; 1.3 lb total
Material: Aluminum alloy; PP plastic