PowerNet Baseball Softball Zippered Removable Ball Caddy for Batting Practice
Zippered top and removable carry pouch. Store, transport and access your balls from one place!
Save Your Back - No More Bending
Perfect for all hitting and fielding drills and practices.
Easy setup in just seconds - Opens up into tripod style ball caddy
No Tools Required - Warranty Included
Included: Removable Ball Caddy and Carry Bag
- LARGE CAPACITY - The zippered ball caddy holds up to 60 baseballs or 30 softballs as much as a 5-gallon bucket. Also works great for weighted heavy balls. Wide open top allows easy access.
- STORAGE AND USE - Zippered top allows you to store practice balls in the bag between training sessions. Bag easily detaches and attaches from legs. The bag closes securely with the heavy duty zipper so no balls are lost during transport to and from field/training facility. Padded hook and Loop closure on the carrying handles combine the handles into one carrying handle and acts as an extra closure for the top.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Easy to transport and move to different areas during practice sessions. Light enough for children to set up and move on their own.
- TRIPOD DESIGN - 35" tall for easy access. Tall enough so you don't have to bend over, ditch the old ball bucket. Tripod design offers stability and small footprint. Collapses for transport or storage.
- USED & ENDORSED BY PRO PLAYERS - Andrelton Simmons and Danielle O'Toole.