Resistance Bands provide a full-body workout in one convenient, safe, and easy to use piece of fitness equipment. Available in varying resistance levels, fitness bands allow you to work from different angles to involve more muscle groups, with a greater range of motion than with traditional weight machine exercises. The colors indicate progressive resistance levels, ranging from two to 50 pounds, making them an excellent tool for any level of fitness.
Each resistance tube is 48 inches long and lightweight, and the flexible design improves strength, balance and coordination. Large, cushioned foam handles provide a comfortable fit and grip, and a door anchor makes it possible to perform exercises anywhere! It’s the complete package for people trying to stay fit and healthy while on the run. Resistance Levels • Green- 5 to 8 pounds • Red- 8 to 12 pounds • Blue- 12 to 16 pounds • Black- 16 to 20 pounds • Purple- 20 to 30 pounds • Navy- 30 to 40 pounds • Brown- 40 to 50 pounds
- Designed for total body workout
- Targets specific muscle groups through a full range of motion
- Made out of double-dipped, heavy-duty latex to ensure high performance
- 7 individual color-coded bands can be stacked to provide 23 levels of resistance
- Each band comes with 2 comfortable foam handles, manual, and door anchor.
Material: Latex tube, EVA foam handles
Use & Care:
- Before each use, check bands for damage in order to avoid breakage while training
- Do not use bands on abrasive or jagged surfaces
- Do not stretch to more than 3 times their original length
- Do not release the bands when under tension to avoid injury. Carefully return bands to their original length before releasing.
- Always use a strong anchor point, such as a closed-door or sturdy piece of equipment
- Store in a cool, dry place away from moisture, heat, and direct sunlight
- Wipe with a damp cloth to clean. Do not use soap or other cleaning products on bands, as it may damage and/or weaken latex.