The Xtreme Power Resistance Band Set provides a full-body workout for those needing greater resistance from their bands. The convenient, easy-to-use set includes 3 fitness bands with varying resistance levels, cushioned foam handles, door anchor, manual, and a travel bag. Ideal for staying fit and healthy while on the run.
Xtreme Power Resistance Bands are an effective form of heavy-duty training that provide variety for your workouts and challenge your muscles in new ways. The colors indicate progressive resistance levels, ranging from 20 to 50 pounds, making them an excellent tool for those with more strength, especially when stacked. They allow you to work from different angles to involve more muscle groups, with a greater range of motion than with traditional weight machine exercises. Each tube band is 48 inches long and lightweight, designed to improve balance and coordination. Made from high-quality latex rubber, they are colored using the dipping method, which ensures durability and bands that will last, even with heavy use. A door anchor and convenient carrying bag enable you to work out from home or while traveling, so you can stay fit wherever life may take you.
- Designed for total body workouts
- Targets specific muscle groups through a full range of motion
- Made out of double-dipped, heavy-duty latex to ensure high performance
- Features 3 individual bands with color-coded resistances; can be stacked to provide 9 levels of resistance
- Comes with 2 extra-large foam handles, a manual, door anchor, and a convenient carrying case
Measurements: 48"L (each band)
Material: Latex tubes, EVA foam
Use & Care:
- Before each use, check bands for damage in order to avoid breakage while training
- Do not use bands on abrasive or jagged surfaces
- Do not stretch to more than 3 times their original length
- Do not release the bands when under tension to avoid injury. Carefully return bands to their original length before releasing.
- Always use a strong anchor point, such as a closed-door or sturdy piece of equipment
- Store in a cool, dry place away from moisture, heat, and direct sunlight
- Wipe with a damp cloth to clean. Do not use soap or other cleaning products on bands, as it may damage and/or weaken latex.