Learn a muscle-up or pull up faster, train for greater agility and endurance, and stretch in ways you couldn't otherwise. Power bands can be paired with common exercises to generate more resistance in workouts, enabling seasoned athletes to develop more muscle and strength. The closed-loop design is thin and lightweight, yet durable, and color-coded for resistance levels from 10 lb. all the way up to 150 lb. Whether you’re ready for a new challenge, or a newcomer to the gym, Xfit bands are sure to improve your fitness.
Resistance Levels: Black-60 lb to 150 lb; Blue-50 lb to 120 lb; Red- 40 lb to 80 lb; Green- 30 lb to 50 lb; Yellow- 10 lb to 35 lb
- Perfect for total body workouts
- Increases flexibility, strength, and agility
- Provides assistance for pull-ups, push-ups, and more
- 5 bands with color-coded resistance levels
Black-60 lb to 150 lb. - 41”L x 2.5”W x 3/16”T
Blue-50 lb to 120 lb. - 41”L x 1 ¾”W x 3/16”T
Red- 40 lb to 80 lb. - 41”L x 1 1/8”W x 3/16”T
Green- 30 lb to 50 lb.- 41”L x ¾”W x 3/16”T
Yellow- 10 lb to 35 lb. - 41”L x ½”W x 3/16”T
Material: 100 % Latex
Care: ProSourceFit XFit Bands are made with 20 layers of sheet latex for high-quality strength and durability. To ensure optimal performance and prevent breakage or injury, please follow these care and use guidelines:
- Before each use, check bands for damage in order to avoid breakage while training
- Do not use bands on abrasive surfaces, as this can cause damage and weaken the outer layer
- Though bands are intended to stretch, do not stretch more than 2 1/2 times their original length
- Do not release the bands when under tension to avoid injury. Carefully return bands to their original length before releasing.
- Always use a strong anchor point, such as a closed-door or sturdy piece of equipment
- Store in a cool, dry place away from moisture, heat, and direct sunlight
- Do not use soap or other cleaning products on bands, as it may damage and/or weaken bands. Wipe with a damp cloth to clean.