PowerNet Micro 2" Weighted Training Balls 12 Pack COMPLETE Set | 4 Weights - 3.5, 5.5, 7.5, 9.5 oz | Enhance Hand-Eye Coordination | Undersized Golf Ball Size | Build Strength and Muscle
It's Heavy Ball Training with Small Ball Hand-Eye coordination combined.
Train to Hit Micro Heavy Balls, then switch to regulation baseballs during each BP session!
JUST ABOUT SIZE OF A GOLF BALL. Hit them into walls, an open field, or even our Golf Net (SOLD SEPARATELY) which features a tighter net weave.
Durable construction and made to last!
Ball Size: 2 Inches
Includes: Assortment of weights (3.5 oz, 5.5 oz, 7.5 oz, and 9.5 oz) Packed 3 balls of each weight (12pk assortment)
- ENHANCE HAND-EYE COORDINATION - Undersized (golf) ball makes sure that you are tracking the ball to make sure contact is made. Improves hand-eye coordination with every hit. Also works great for catcher drills working on ball tracking and pinching the ball, work drills with or without a glove.
- BUILD PROPER TECHNIQUE - PowerNet's progressive weight system builds on technique development. Start with the light ball and increase weight and resistance to the heavy ball. The Weighted Training Balls make sure that you are building the proper follow-through on your batting and throwing technique. Use for both batting and throwing technique development for the hardest hits and throws.
- INSTANT FEEDBACK - Easily see how proper hits and mishits change the distance and trajectory of the ball. Correct form mid-drill.
- BUILD POWER - Develop muscle groups specific to batter and pitcher movements. Strengthen your swings and throws. Build power while warming up, dual-purpose workout. Choose the weight you are comfortable with we have weights for youth to professional players.
- USED & ENDORSED BY PRO PLAYERS - Andrelton Simmons, Jose Martinez, Mo Mercado, Kirsti Merritt.