No more looping, wrapping or trying to shorten a long resistance band to work for your wide variety of exercises. The figure 8 resistance band has two loops to make both upper and lower body strengthening workouts easier.
The Toner Resistance Band is a versatile, compact, inexpensive way to strengthen and tone your entire body. It's simple to use and great for chest exercises, leg lifts, ab workouts, back rows, and general rehabilitation. The shape allows you to perform a number of one or two-arm exercises without having to loop, fold, or struggle with a long, straight exercise band. It provides between 15-20 pounds of resistance, making it ideal for both beginner and advanced users. Two foam handles provide a comfortable grip, and the lightweight yet sturdy latex makes it great for travel, and durable for a long-lasting exercise tool to use wherever you go.
- Strengthens and tones the upper and lower body
- Figure 8 shape allows for single arm and double arm exercises
- Features resistance level between 15 lb. and 20 lb.
- Ideal for group exercise as well as personal training
- Resilient, lightweight, and convenient for traveling
Use & Care:
- Before each use, check bands for damage in order to avoid breakage while training
- Do not use bands on abrasive or jagged surfaces
- Do not stretch to more than three times their original length
- Do not release the bands when under tension to avoid injury. Carefully return bands to their original length before releasing.
- Wipe with a damp cloth to clean. Do not use soap or other cleaning products on bands, as it may damage and/or weaken latex.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from moisture, heat, and direct sunlight